Heimburger Construction is committed to safety. We demonstrate our commitment through our high standards for training and work habits which results in a safer work environment for all of our employees. Heimburger Construction has had over 120,000 accident free man hours since 2008. It is our commitment to safety and our impeccable safety record that has afforded us the opportunity to work for large corporations like Procter and Gamble, Monsanto and Union Pacific.
Our clients are impressed that our safety program exceeds that which is required by OSHA. Specifically, our safety program includes:
- Training for all employees in general and site-specific work safety practices.
- All Field Superintendents complete the OSHA 30 hour course for construction.
- All Field Workers complete the OSHA 10 hour course for construction.
- Weekly safety meetings at our office and daily tool box talks in the field.
- Employee certification on aerial lifts, forklifts, rigging, scaffolding and welding safety.
- Required use of company provided personal protective equipment (PPE) consisting of hard hats, safety glasses, steel-toed boots, harnesses and lanyards. High visibility clothing is worn on every jobsite.
Heimburger Construction is proud of our safety performance and our NCCI mod rating which has been below 1.0 since we started in business. Bottom line: We don’t do anything worth getting hurt over as the most important thing is going home safely each day!